James Edwards, M.D. – Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Edwards was born and raised in Las Vegas, NV. After graduating from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute he attended medical school at the University of Nevada School of Medicine. He completed his general surgery and plastic surgery training at the University of Washington/Harborview Medical Center and went on to do additional subspecialty training with a fellowship in microsurgery and breast reconstruction at the University of Washington.
- Medical: MD, University of Nevada School of Medicine
- Plastic and/or Reconstructive Surgery: University of Washington School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Washington Plastic Surgery Program
- Fellowship: Microsurgery at the University of Washington
- Providence Regional Medical Center / Providence Medical Group
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery