Holly Vick, RN, BSN, CNOR – Aesthetic and Surgical Nurse
Providence Medical Group Plastic Surgery is pleased to welcome Holly Vick, RN, BSN, CNOR, our new Aesthetic Nurse Injector.
Holly brings more than 16 years’ experience in surgical and aesthetic nursing, along with expertise as an aesthetic nurse injector. She focuses on delivering a natural look, and her unique skillset blends science, patient safety, and artistry.
If you’re thinking about trying Botox or a filler, schedule a visit with Holly. She’d love to discuss procedures and skin care options to meet your personal goals. She strives to provide just the right amount of aesthetic enhancement so you still “look like you” – with a more refreshed and vibrant appearance.
Aesthetic Care Services
- Facial consultations and assessments
- Dermal fillers Juvéderm and Restylane
- BOTOX Cosmetic
- Skincare enhancements and treatment planning
- Individualized peels and advanced laser treatments
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s in Nursing from the University of Washington
- Advanced training in aesthetic injection techniques and facial anatomy
- Allergan training on Botox/dermal fillers for face and neck
- Certified Nurse of the Operating Room (CNOR)
- Travel with family & friends
- Enjoying and surviving life with two teenage daughters
Take care of your skin today! Call (425) 316-5080 to schedule.
*** SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFERS ***
- Schedule your first appointment with Holly and receive a welcome Botox special of $10 per unit. Must be scheduled before the end of May. Please call (425) 316-5080 to schedule your first visit.
- After your first visit, schedule a 3-4 month follow-up Botox appointment and receive a free ZO Stimulator Peel during your next Botox visit. Must be 3-4 months from first Botox visit.
- During February, buy ZO product and be entered to win a skin care product package worth more than $250.